The Student Union offers a wide range of services and support to associations operating within AYY. In order to access the services, associations must belong to AYY’s association register. The offered services differ slightly depending on whether the association is in the first or the second list.
Services provided for associations include, among other things:
- rental of AYY’s van and facilities rented on a one-time basis
- opportunity to rent club or storage facilities
- operating grants for associations in the first list
- advance booking of facilities rented on a one-time basis for associations in the first list
- advice on association matters (updating and interpretation of rules, for example, please get in touch with the organisation sector)
- IT and office services (mailing lists and Otax server, for example)
- association newsletter
- association guide
- association profile on AYY’s website and the opportunity to add events to the calendar on the website
- association training sessions and other possible courses
- opportunity to apply for project founding from TTE-Fund
In any problem situations concerning associations and association activities, you may contact AYY’s association sector.