- Residents can agree to hand over the apartment and the apartment keys to the next tenant by using the following form: key exchange agreement.
- If you cannot make it to the Housing Office during its opening hours, you can authorize another person to pick up the keys for you by power of attorney, for example. You can find the power of attorney template from the form database.
- If you have lost your apartment key, please fill in a notice about lost key.
Condition of the apartment
- In AYY’s apartments, a new tenant always checks the condition of the apartment when moving in.
It is the former tenant’s responsibility to leave the apartment in an excellent condition for the new tenant,
but sometimes there may be surprises. Remember to always fill in this inspection form when moving in.
- When moving in to the apartment, the tenant is liable to check the condition of the room and movable property and notify AYY about any detected deficiencies and defects by using this form.
- AYY’s rental housing may be sublet only under the same conditions and at the same rent than what is stated in your own rental agreement. Form for subletting AYY apartment (Simplified version of the subletting form.)
Application for the housing committee
- More information and the link to the application form can be found here