Make sure that you reserve a place well in advance, especially if you arrive to Finland in the end of August – beginning of September.
When making a reservation check the cancellation policy. If you no longer need your place in a hostel or a hotel, remember to cancel your reservation on time (sometimes there is no cancellation fee if it is done in advance).
- CouchSurfing – a volunteer-based network for accommodation. More details at www.couchsurfing.org
- Vuokrahuone.com is a new service that can offer reasonably priced accommodation for one month or so.
- Information about hostels and hotels: www.booking.com.
- Cheap Sleep www.cheapsleep.fi
- Hostelling International Finland www.hostellit.fi/en
- If you arrive with a group of people Omena hotel is a good option. Each room in this hotel has a large bed and two full-size foldouts, meaning that all rooms can accommodate four people. The price depends on how much in advance you make your reservation. www.omenahotels.com/en