We are looking for a half-day project worker to handle tasks pertaining especially to the representative council elections communications and practical arrangements concerning the elections.
The tasks include
- creating and updating the communications plan for the elections
- producing social media content
- governing advertising on social media, communicating with electoral alliances and subject organizations
- communicating with electoral alliances and subject organizations
- organizing the election panel and the election night
We expect from the project worker
- familiarity with Aalto University Student Union and our operational environment
- project management skills and ability to work independently
- good communication skills
- fluent skills in Finnish and English
Send your application and CV to email@example.com soon, no later than 26 April 2019. We hope that the project worker could start as soon as possible in May.
For more information about the job, contact administrative and HR Manager Annika Mällinen (tel. 050 520 9434, annika.mallinen(a)ayy.fi)
The task requires fluent skills in Finnish. A more detailed call for applications in Finnish can be found at https://ayy.fi/ylioppilaskunta/avoimet-tyopaikat/edustajistovaalien-projektityontekija-2/.
The Aalto University student union AYY is an advocacy and service organisation of about 14,000 students. AYY employs about 40 people overall, and there are hundreds of volunteers and organisations operating within it. Providing affordable student housing near places of study is one of AYY’s key member services. AYY has about 2,500 apartments available for rent to AYY members. As a working environment, AYY is youthful and extremely flexible. AYY emphasises equality and diversity in its operation. We hope to get applicants from different backgrounds.