Type: Permanent, part-time
Required background: 2-4th year of study
Working hours: 20 hours/week
Starting date: Jan-Feb 2018
Location: Otakaari 11, Espoo
Application deadline: Tuesday, 2nd of January 2018
AYY is looking for an ambitious and energetic part-time sales coordinator! Your task is to contact and meet with potential new clients and garner new cooperation agreements with them. The task requires an independent manner of operation, but you will be part of the AYY sales and corporate relations team, which will give you support and equip you with the tools of modern sales marketing. The team that you will belong to has an important role in developing and expanding AYY’s sales and corporation cooperation. In your work, you will accumulate valuable experience on sales and create contacts to the corporate world.
The job is permanent and can be done in addition to studies. The wages are based on a base salary and an added bonus provision.
- Experience on sales or corporate cooperation (for example from student organizations) and a strong will to improve oneself as a sales professional.
- An active and ambitious working manner – you really want to fill your goals and skyrocket to even further heights!
- Fluency in English and Finnish.
Seen as a plus for the job:
- Knowledge of the student community
What we offer:
- Responsibility and development opportunities in an enthusiastic work community
- A versatile and challenging task where you can really see the fruits of your labor
- A supporting sales team and modern tools
- Opportunities to work from home and good office spaces in Otaniemi with great public transport options along the West Metro.
- Opportunity to apply for an AYY apartment
If you want to develop yourself into an iron-clad B2B sales professional already during your studies, send us your application and CV by no later than Tuesday, the 2nd of January 2018 here https://apply.atalent.fi/ayy-myyntikoordinaattori-12-2017. Please mention your preferred salary in your application, along with your earliest starting date. The interviews will be held at AYY during week 2, so mark that down in your calendar.
More information on the task and process from aTalent Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (050 4350511, email@example.com).
The Aalto University Student Union (AYY) is a service and advocate association for nearly 15 000 students of the Aalto University. AYY employs about 50 people and dozens of volunteers and associations work within its sphere of influence. AYY is a young and innovative player in the student union field, one where you can implement your own ideas and create something new. As a working environment, AYY is modern and very flexible. Read more at www.ayy.fi.