The purpose of corporate relations is to increase the awareness about Aalto University Student Union, its members and the whole Aalto community both in Finland and abroad. We support other student union activities, collect funds for our operations and aim to improve our students’ recruitment opportunities and provide them with benefits. In addition to the board member in charge and the sales coordinator, corporate relations are ran by the volunteer group Aura.
Positions of trust
- board member in charge
- corporate relation sector AURA
- corporate relations committee
”Corporate relations are a vantage point to the changing world of sales! In this job, you will learn relationship and communication skills, not forgetting negotiation skills. However, the alpha and omega of everything is the great team and brainstorming nights together! Next year, we will have a big pile of interesting projects so let’s roll up the sleeves!”
Lari Palenius, Sales Coordinator
Issues you can also influence
- Aalto Thinks seminar, which decision-makers should discuss with our students?
- what kind of benefits could the students have?
- corporations that cooperate with our student union
- what kind of corporate cooperation should our student union have?
Further information: Jani Kalasniemi, Board Member 2012, corporate relations (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 719 8258)